I think a bike looks and feels incredibly unbalanced with just two big
stuffed rear panniers. Like many here have stated, the super noodly
rear-end just isn't desirable. And, if you're carrying so much stuff that
you're filling two big panniers, why not balance the load a bit more and
carry some gear up front? Like Samwise Gamgee says, "share the load".

-Brian
Lex KY