Patch, I’ll take this if you can’t find a buyer. Assuming I can lash it to the back of my rad wagon, I could pick it up tomorrow evening. (Car is in shop, but I’m very resourceful loading up the cargo bike.)

No worries if you have another buyer. Let me know if you want that frame pump. Could bring that over.

Fun ride the other weekend. Hope your packing is going well!

Cheers,
Ryan
Sent from my mobile device.