I have my Purple Pocket Platy frame here, waiting for its very unique parts
to arrive. This bike was supposed to get parts I already own, but the
vision has evolved. It went from a fun bike with some pops of color
to….well, full 1980s My Little Pony. Remember when you were a little girl
(ok, mostly the RivSisters will feel me here), and you played dress up, and
there was a stash of princess dresses AND jewelry AND shoes AND tiaras AND
wands? All for the taking? And there was no wrong answer so you WORE IT
ALL? This bike is a version of that. So, what was a simple idea has become
a complex idea, and it bore out in the purchasing of custom parts with lots
of wild anodizing. You’ll have to see it to believe it. But you’ll wait
another 6 weeks, because I’m pretty sure that’s how long it will take for
them to arrive.

Never one to have things in a “parts bin” I want to move along these
treasures. Photos and descriptions coming in second post.

Thanks for looking,
Leah