*New additions at the top, and discounted prices below. Buy my stuff! Fund
my Platypus! *

*NEW STUFF TO THE LIST: *

   - Platypus Complete 700c/29er wheels! I'm very impressed by this
   handsome wheelset. Silky smooth hubs, fun black/silver alternating spoke
   nipples, no-nonsense Alex DM24 rims, WITH excellent Soma Shikoro tires!
   I'll throw in the quick release skewers too. How's $450 + cheapest shipping
   via pirateship sound?
   - NITTO NR-20 rear saddle bag support NEW - The cutest, strongest little
   rack you've ever seen, and sold out everywhere for quite some time. Yes,
   originally made for 26" frames, but you can bend the arms/tabs to make them
   fit nearly anything, not that far off. $110 shipped!
   - Sram GX Eagle 10-52t cassette + chain, NEW - Blasphemy posting this
   here? Not if you need it! Prove me right for only $200 shipped. ;)

*UPDATES AND DISCOUNTED PRICES:*

*(Reminder: P**rices include shipping, discounts for multiple item
purchases or local pick-up. * *View detailed photos here in my dropbox.
<https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/rugmw3ro8yrml31nmh7mx/h?rlkey=f392uj4lg6fsl7c3cejz9yn9t&dl=0>*

*)*

*Hard Goods:*

   - New take-off Silver cranks 172mm - includes original new chainring
   bolts, new steel 28t inner ring, and used Middleburn chainrings - 50/40/28t
   - $180 *NOW $165*
   - Tubus Airy Titanium rear pannier rack - new - over $400 new, weighs
   360g and holds 57lbs (view photos for tire clearance w/ 48mm tires on my
   Platypus) - $350 *NOW $325*
   - White Industries 68x113mm SS bottom bracket - Less than 50 miles, some
   blemishes on the lockring, otherwise spins like new. *$110!*
   - Paul QR Skewers - Purple - New in box never mounted - $200 ($216 +
   tax/shipping new) *NOW $165*

   - Ultradynamico Cava race tires - 27.5 x 2.2?” - 100% new - Typically
   $180+ to your door - $160 - *NOW $140*
   - Nitto “T” Bottle Cage - New in box - $60 - *Price drop to $50*

   - Shimano Ultegra 9-speed CS-6500 Cassette - 12-27t - Excellent used
   condition, no “mushrooming” on the edges of the engaged teeth present - $40
*NOW
   $30*

   - MKS Gamma/Monarch Pedals, Silver, WITH black Rivendell side-step
   extensions - new in box - *SOLD*

   - Maxxis 26 x 2.3” DTH Tires - Less than 25 miles - Ultra rare light
   skin tanwall that has been out of production for several years -
   lightweight, smooth rolling, and great looking - *$75 pair*

   - Rene Herse front cable hangar - grooved ferrule version - New never
   mounted - *SOLD*
   - Kryptonite Mini+ evolution U-lock w/ wheel extension - like new -
   *SOLD*

   - Dura Ace 7410 titanium crank arm bolts - excellent condition - *$25*

   - King cargo cage (without the box ) - *SOLD*
   - Pletscher Edge Kickstand - signs of use, hard to find - *$25*

   - Tange square taper bb - 68x103mm - NEW - *SOLD*
   - Koolstop thinline threaded pads x4 - black - new - *SOLD*

   - Niterider Lumina 550 headlight - Very little use over the years,
   mostly stored with an appropriate level of charge for good battery health -
   some dust from burning man on there (no charge ;) -* $20*

*Soft Goods:*

   - Patagonia Men’s Houdini windbreaker jacket - size medium, grey -
   slight tear on the inside chest pocket, does not effect the main body
   fabric. amazing piece that weighs and packs down to nothing! Only selling
   because I bought another one - *SOLD*

   - Mission Workshop Torre Merino Wool Hoodie Black - size medium -
   Midweight 100% merino wool sweater, amazing piece in excellent condition
   but a very trim fit, would recommend it if you are a small/extra small or
   are a medium but want an on-the-body fit - $100
   - Ornot tech shirts - size medium (fits like a small) dark grey and
   “mars” red - very unique fabric - *$40 for 2*

   - Ornot Mission shorts - red - size 30 - Like new, no signs of use -
   *$75*

   - Ornot Mini handlebar bag + seat bag - fun “nordic” color - new w/ tags
   - *$60*
   - Brooks Dalston Medium lime-olive backpack - new in bag and very
   stylish/handsome/well-made - costs $207 new - $125 -* NOW $100*

My Platypus thanks you!