With cassette hubs to me it depends on how much noise one can finds
"acceptable" (hah hah)  from the inherent design fof the ratcheting
mechanism.

The only real quiet ones I've heard are the Shimano's that have the self
enclosed thread-in freehub bodies and the ratchetless Onyx. You can find
recordings of  most any brand on YT and they're all screamers compared to
the above. Sorry, even the White hubs.