These boxes are so large that they go dimensional weight, meaning, over a
certain size box you basically pay through the nose regardless of how much
larger the box than what qualifies for dimensional(oversize) weight in the
first place.  For example, my 59 Susie frame box is 53x11x35 and double
boxed. The shipping label from Riv claimed 15 pounds or something like
that. I weighed it on an  accurate scale and it was more like 25 pounds. At
first thought that might be how Riv can send out frames so much cheaper
than retail customers can, by udder labeling them.  Estimating the ship
cost on Pirate Ship though, it didn't change the price at all from when I
claim 15 or 25. This is retail of course, wholesale I can't speak to. I
seriously doubt a whole bike box is going to be much more than an already
oversized frame box.