Hey Y'all,

Recently sold my Atlantis frame that was a bit too small for me to move up
to something that fits better. Wondering if anyone here has an Appaloosa,
Atlantis, Plat, Sam that they're looking to move on. Also into older models
if the sizing works/they're in good shape(Hunq, Saluki, Bombadil, etc.)

Figure this might be a long shot, but better to make it known here before
starting to dig too deep into the corners of the internet.

- Drew