A lot of nice bars to choose from. That said, the Bosco is perfect. The extra rise is great as it results in less stem exposed than with the Tosco. I suggest one of the three FacePlater stems makes life so much easier & the older tig welded one is currently on sale, I think. But, without the frame & handlebar at hand it’s guesswork at best regarding stem length. I am 5’10”, ride a 52 Clem with Bosco & 135 FacePlater. I do not know how much shorter the reach is on the 45, but I would guess a stem closer to 70-80? Call Riv & ask them, they give excellent advice. Or, try to get your hands n a few different (cheap) stems to try?
Sent from my iPhone