Your bike profile pic is as classic-looking as all get out Bill. Very
tasty. Question: Is this bike taller then you usual? (I'm trying to recall
all those...)
If my bro-in-law still lived on the West Coast, I'd consider doing that
ride, since I have read about it for quite a long time.
A Flickr album from you if you do i, please kind sir..
Paul Germain
Midlothian, Va.