I have a pair that i used to have on my appaloosa. I’m around 6’1-2” and i
really like the width and sweep. On my ‘21 appaloosa the reach was good,
some might consider it too long. i think itd probably be nice on an older
atlantis, just assuming that it would have a shorter top tube. very solid
bars of course, no flexy. One of the coolest looking bars, I’ll always have
them in the collection i think, I’m a perpetual bar swapper. I have the tig
version, wish they were the fillet but both are good.