Never-built 60 cm Heron Road frame and fork only (no headset; no bottom
bracket). Designed by Grant at Rivendell as a collaboration with Rona
Components, then owned by Ted Durant; built at Waterford. This beautiful
blue-green road frame bears serial number B00055, and was built in February
2000 with Reynolds 531 tubing. (For further information, all of the
original Heron web pages are still accessible:
http://www.heronbicycles.com/geometry.html).
Built for then-available short reach brakes, 28mm tires & fenders; 30mm
tires will also fit, depending on actual dimensions and rims. (As Jan Heine
has said, plushness is more significant than width). For wider tires, some
owners have happily converted these to 650b using long reach brakes that
were not available when this was made.
      The frame bears only the slightest mark on the inside of one rear
dropout, probably a sign of having been fitted with a wheel at some point;
it is otherwise pristine with all decals and the Heron head badge in
perfect condition. $700, plus shipping and insurance.
      I'd really like to move this along and am only selling because I am
moving . . . and a local friend has offered me a custom Riv road frame. So,
n-1; n+1 = 0.
Photos here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/132838700@N02/

Your questions are welcome; thanks for reading.

Tom