Thanks for watching. I appreciate it. Not many Rivs here but a growing
contingent of people who ride wide tired steel bikes that can carry stuff.
There is some very nice cycling infrastructure here, mostly geared towards
leisure cycling. My favourite is how easy it is to get my bike out of the
city via public transport. Took the subway out of Seoul for some bike
camping with 10 others this weekend, which was fun. They were curious about
the Clem. A video of that ride is next!