Hey Robert,

As someone with similar dimensions I'd suggest the 700c. The added height
will make it much easier to get you bars up where you'd probably like them.

I had a 53cm Atlantis from the last batch with 650b's and I had to max out
the stem height being just under 6ft tall. I eventually sized up to a
bigger frame with 700c wheels.

- Drew