My favorite is the MKS Sylvan Road with the XL Deep MKS toe clips (I wear a
size 14 shoe) and ALE straps with the reinforced leather sleeve. I like the
Sylvan Road (vs the Touring) because there's no teeth to catch shoe tread
and it's wide-ish compared to some other ones. The Touring does work well
too imo if you just want to buy some toe clips & straps to try it out. I've
also always had good luck combining them with thinner soled Adidas sneakers
like Gazelle, Samba, etc.