Josh- Thanks! the Toyo serial numbers for Atlantis should start with the
abbreviation “AT”, followed by maybe 4 digits? Mine reads across the bottom f
the BB shell, whereas Waterfords are usually longer serial codes and read along
the edge of one side. Also, Waterfords may be stamped “Rivendell” or
“Waterford”.

Hopefully others here can either confirm or dispute my info regarding this.

Brian
Lex KY