How does one “commit” to a RoadUNO at this point?
Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 26, 2024, at 7:19 PM, P W <philip.m.wa...@gmail.com> wrote:

Brilliant Bill.

And good reference/inspiration.

I tried out an Uno on Monday.

And committed to a 57 for myself!

I’m really excited by the bike and it’s build and ride prospects.

Mine’s gonna look like a late 80s MTB disguised as a 3spd road bike, for sure tho!

P. W.
~
(917) 514-2207
~