Hey Chris - I’ve watched a lot of Neill’s videos.  I can ride on the road and take my hands off the bars comfortably.  Here the thing, when the saddle is far set back, I can do this, when it’s perfect fore/aft, I can also do this.  When it’s too far forward yes I would fall.  So this alone only tells you you’re not too far forward.  That’s been my experience anyways.  But I always try this.

This afternoon I spent adjusting the fore/aft, riding around and tweaking it until it felt good.  I ended up pushing it 7mm forward.  Still well balanced on the saddle, and pedal stroke fees better.  I then swapped the 70mm stem for an 80mm.  Feeling better.  Now I need a couple rides to confirm.

Jason