Answering on the practical side (easily swapping handlebars) rather than
the “should I own two bikes” side of things, Russ from Path Less Pedaled
did a video a while back on optimizing 1 bike for easy cockpit swaps.
Basically using a little Jagwire cable splitting doodad so the cables and
housing can mostly stay in place when swapping bars. It makes more sense if
your bike has full-length housing, but there may still be some nuggets in
there that are helpful.

https://youtu.be/qj0qOyw_Es8?si=wKDJKxwHhdtKdBg0

Could be a good in-between option while you’re building up your second bike
;)

Erik, Philly