Hey everyone! Here’s a list of a bunch of things I’m trying to clear out.
Send me a private message if you’re interested and we can work out shipping
costs. Venmo preferred, but will accept PayPal also.

Tubus Nova stainless front lowrider rack = $80

Nitto FU-82 Periscopa quill stem = $35
25.4 clamp, 80mm extension, 22.2 quill, 30 deg. rise, 120 quill length

Nitto S65 seatpost (27.2) = $40

Brooks B66 honey sprung saddle (double rails) = $120
*could be used with the new Brooks double rail adapter!

Gilles Berthoud bar-end mirror (black) = $65

Soma Champs Elysees front rack = $40

King Cage (robin’s egg blue Cerakote) = $15

Minoura Dura Cage bottle cage pair (red anodized) = $10

4 rolls of “grass green” Newbaums bar tape = $15

Mavic 26” single speed wheel set = $150
Silver D521 SUP rims (36h), front XT hub, rear Surly free/free hub (135mm),
QR

Honjo Koken 26” hammered fender set w/ hardware (45mm wide) = $40

Knit leather gloves (not GOAT), slightly padded, XL = $10

PHOTOS HERE <https://photos.app.goo.gl/K3kywZssMUPTsqo99>

Thanks for looking!
Brian
Lex KY