Oh, and Leah: you really must give a good quality, light, and well set up
drop-bar road bike a try. Really, for modestly energetic riding there is,
IMO, nothing like a well designed drop bar (ie: Maes Parallel). If your new
road bike fit you as well as this bike fits me, you'd be twice as fast as I.

--

Patrick Moore