Title says it all. Excellent condition. No dents, dings, scrapes,
scratches, gouges, ect. Has a few minor pinhead size nicks that have
been touched up. It literally looks new from a few feet away. Headset
has been repacked and the frame and fork have been treated with
framesaver. You won’t be disappointed if this is what your in search
of. I’m asking $1300 shipped. Please email me offlist.

Thanks,
Frank Brose