Yes very nice complement made by Paul Price... who would have thought
centerpull brakes would be back on bikes (well some bikes)?  I spec'ed
the braze on Racers on my new Coho Randonneuse and down tube shifter
bosses ( hint for GP).
He also eloquently explains Grants' marketing genius, done with
minimal advertising except word of mouth, a few minor ads and
excellent sites such as this one and Jim's Cyclofiend site. I know
there are plenty of others players in this revolution but Grant is a
guiding force.

~Mike~