@Chester,

I have always wanted to ride up Montebello Road and explore, when I lived
in Mountain View, California. Unfortunately, the road was gated and closed
to the public back in the 1970's.

I am very glad to see that the area is a natural preserve now for the
public to access and enjoy the wonderful views of the Santa Clara Valley.

I enjoyed your ride report very much. I thank-you for sharing.

Kim Hetzel.