On Monday, May 20, 2024 at 9:45:27 AM UTC-5 Curtis wrote:

I found this interesting.  Please enjoy your day.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2024/05/20/1251561467/biking-knee-pain-longevity-arthritis

Another "me-too" story here. I ran xc and track in junior high and was
somewhat competitive. In 9th grade my knees started to hurt. I stopped
running, started riding, and have never looked back. I'd tell my father
about riding 600km and he'd ask, incredulously, "Don't your knees hurt?"

Ted Durant
Milwaukee WI USA