Thanks for the info! I buy a lot from Blue Lug, but shipping is kinda high. But, I do love how quickly it gets to me from Japan! I’m waiting a little over a week now for an order from Colorado to South Carolina. And, I wish Rivendell would stop using UPS. It takes a week or longer from them, too!

Sent from my iPhone