Thank you all for indulging me! I suspected this to be a controversial bike and I was nervous to post it. But whether it’s your thing or not, you’ve been gracious.

Cerakoting is supposed to be stronger than ano, but I don’t know too much else about it, Patrick.

The bike is SO FUN. I got lost for 20 miles last night and didn’t want to come home. It feels very different than my other bikes with its smaller size, albatross bars, and chunky 48mm tires. It’s squirrely when I stand and pedal, and the Silver 2s are a learning curve. I’ve been messing with that wing nut, trying to decide how tight it should be. I had ghost shifting, which never happens to me on my other bikes.  Anyway, thanks again for all the remarks! You guys are good sports.
Sent from my iPhone