Brian, I don't think there a cassette hub made that integrates the pawls
into the hub body that is by any measure, quiet. I've spent too much time
on YT listening to hubs and they're all chainsaw-like, the only different
is to what degree you like you saw sound..  "Special grease" only
diminishes the sound somewhat, and it's not permanent. Not all Shimano are
quiet, only the ones that use the external screw-in freehub body are quiet
because they are mechanically very much like a freewheel. They screw into
the body rather around than body. The Onyx are quiet as it's a completely
different and unique design. I'm sticking with freewheel hubs likely
"forever" for not only the quiet, but the usable cog choices.