Robert and everyone, I apologize; Robert is right, these are not the model
I know and love.

Apparently, REI no longer carries these; too bad. If anyone knows of
similar pants available from another source, I would be interested in
hearing about them.

https://www.rei.com/product/158172/rei-co-op-sahara-roll-up-cargo-pants-mens

REI Co-op   <https://www.rei.com/b/rei-co-op>Sahara Roll-Up Cargo Pants -
Men's
3.4128  Reviews View the 128 reviews with an average rating of 3.4 out of 5
stars
<https://www.rei.com/product/158172/rei-co-op-sahara-roll-up-cargo-pants-mens#>

*This product is not available.*

--

Patrick Moore

Executive resumes, LinkedIn profiles, bios, letters, and other writing
services

*When thou didst not, savage, k**now thine own meaning,*

*But wouldst gabble like a** thing most brutish,*

*I endowed thy purposes w**ith words that made them known.*