Once again I am considering a cockpit change for my Sam Hillborne. This
time I am going to upright Billie bars. For simplicity and cost savings I'm
keeping the current bar end shifters. I'm currently pondering grips. I love
the way cork grips look but find them to be too slippery. I've been happy
with Oury grips. I like the way they feel but I don't think they look as
good when you cut off the end to accommodate  bar ends shifters. I've seen
the felt and twine DIY grips that Riv promotes but I don't think I have the
artistic ability and patience to recreate it.

What am I missing? What grips are out there that look good, feel good and
work with bar ends?