Hi Gordon,

I have used a frame adapter before (something like this
https://www.canyon.com/en-fr/gear/accessories/transport-and-travel/bike-transport/thule-bike-frame-adapter/10004231.html).

But if you don't want to worry about multiple connection points, I'd change
for a rack that the tires sit in rather than one where the bike is hung by
the frame.

Cheers,

John