@Franco,

I am very pleased to hear that you were treated well beyond your
expectations by RBW headquarters.

What a real deal about swapping out your 59cm Clem frameset for a 59cm
pre-built package. It was worth the call.

You can always change out what you don't like over time with your bicycle.

Enjoy!

Kim Hetzel.