Hi Folks,  I love my Platypus, but use it mostly for grocery and kid
carrying and have realized that at my own 200lbs, it flexes just a little
bit too much when I have my daughter on the back of the bike or heavy
groceries in the front.

¿Anyone have an Appa (54 or 57) or Atlantis (55) or Gus (57) that they'd
like to trade for a slightly more road focused Platypus?

Open to frame or complete trades, or a combination.

- Christian in Boulder, CO