Stephen - I'm jealous.  A while ago I broke out my old Rollei 35s and went
to the camera shop to buy a roll of B&W film and a new battery for the
light sensor to shoot some photos.  Turned out that the old (~1976) Rollei
had developed mechanical issues that prevented the shutter from closing
until the film was advanced, overexposing the film.  I couldn't find any
shop that would do repairs, but I did find a very involved YouTube
explaining how to DIY.  The process was way, way too involved so back in
the cabinet went the camera where it will sit for no good reason.