Nick I'd be happy to see any and all of your bike touring photos you
haven't shared, they are great. The Olympus XA and I didn't get along. The
weird electronic shutter button (barely a button) just couldn't seam to
recognize my finger so after wasting few rolls of film where if I was lucky
enough to get the button to work it was a second or two after I wanted to
take the photo and probably the 3rd or 5th time I pressed it so focus and
composition were lost, I moved on. I'm truly impressed that you nailed that
photo above with the same camera. I'm sure the difference in nearly 35
years can explain the fussy shutter button.