Hi, all,

Selling an Ortlieb carry-off pannier, a Bags X Bird "teardrop" -- similar
to the current Piccolo -- a set of 700X43 Gravel Kings; and a PNW "Coast"
handlebar, 44cm. The Ortlieb and the teardrop both well-used but still in
pretty good shape. I no longer have the plastic insert that came with the
BXB, but the bag is still totally functional. I had the bar mounted on a
Crust Bombora for about a month -- some tape/clamp residue/marks but in
good shape. The tires were mounted on my Homer for two months, but in the
winter so prob 300 miles.

thanks for looking!

$120 for the BXB, shipped USPS

$50 for the ortlieb, shipped USPS