Jason, If you think you might want to test out several different stem
lengths with a threaded to threadless adapters let me know. I have a Nitto
version of this adapter in my parts bin that I could mail down for you to
try. I could pick it back up the next time I see you. Hit me up if that is
a route you end up taking. Unforunately all of my threadless stems are 31.8
so I couldn't be much help in that department.