The 22mm I found are on order and will only get here next week.  I found 20mm and 25mm locally and may pick these up and see how they go.  I’m going to get new nuts and washers too.

Im assuming with longer 25 vs 22 the screw/bolt can go through the nut and the locking feature of the nylon still works?

When I go to the local shop I’m going to show them the existing one, photos of the bike, and see what we can rig up!

Jason