Was wondering what happened to this frame. The original poster never
replied that I saw when I inquired about it way later. Your repair looks
good. Nice to see it rolling. Should get some Protovelo decals from
Rivendell and then paint it. There is that bike paint that Old Shovel
uses, https://spraybike.us/ that may work. Strip down or partial strip then
paint leaving the areas that have good paint still. Don't know if that
would work.

Reginald Alexis