"The last three on my list are: 25% of Marin County, Finish the Marin
Mountains 200k, and ride 10,000km.  Those are all still achievable."

I rode the Marin Mountains 200k yesterday.  I did the ride, and finished
the full course, so I'm calling it done.  In a lot of ways, that ride is
the icing on the cake for a bunch of smaller wins that served as prep for
this ride.  Technically, I was 11 minutes over the time limit, though, so
if you look it up on my RUSA record, it might not be there.  It was a
MONSTER.  Here's the route:  https://ridewithgps.com/routes/36612186

Two more to go!

Bill Lindsay