58 Toyo Atlantis - amazing condition. I've owned this on and off for some
time now, (it was in my brothers care for a bit) - but I have to come to
terms with the fact that I need to move on to some other things not even
necessarily bike related! $2800 - I'm open to shipping but would leave that
between you and a shop.

What is included:
Frame/Fork
Ultegra headset
sealed BB
Sugino XD triple
Deore LX rear derailleur
Campy shifters (worked great with the RD)
dynamo wheelset - sugino rear, sondeulxe wide front.
Front and rear lights (Lumotec front / toplight rear)
Rene Herse/Compass Barlow Pass tires
nitto tallux stem and classic (I think?) bars

I have some racks/bags that I will be listing separately.

Everything is in really phenomenal shape. here is a link to photos:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1kh4Jo2WlTV4i2AgDjgcFFQupRAt1NI8L?usp=sharing