I'd go with a Mustard complete and make any changes once I rode it a bit. *
If I were to get one*, but like Mike M pointed out a few posts back:
You lost me at "Long-reach sidepull."  I used to have a Quickbeam that I
REALLY enjoyed with cantilever brakes and I have a Frank Jones now that I
love.  I think I will hold out for the next batch of Appaloosas, depending
on when my Roadeo is done.