Hey Dylan. Yes, I've run the Fleecers on Dyads with tubes. No problems at
all. They were on a Hunq and I rode them hard, frequently with heavy loads.
I have different tires now, but I would not hesitate to run Fleecers on
Dyads again.

For what it's worth, I had *endurance plus* casing, as my previous
experience with various RH tires in standard and extra light casing showed
me that the latter two were very, very, very prone to sidewall gashes and
flats on regular pavement and easy gravel trails, nothing hardcore or
"technical". I had more flats with standard and extra light than with any
other tires I have ever used.

Jim