don't think of it in crankset size, think of the tire size you want to
use.  Anything over 45mm is mtn and requries a 52mm chainline.   38-44 is
the trick, this could be mt.  but a lot of cross/gravel cranks.   What
dirve train impacts the use.   32-35 is definite cross territory and
46-48mm chainline should work.  Good luck

--
*VIctor R. Hanson*
*Gen Mgr*