Just came back to say I finally have my dynamo lights installed (Edelux II
front, B+M micro rear).
I also notice vibrations, but for me it's at higher speeds. It's not
bothering me so far - it's just a thing that happens. I love how much
useable light the front light puts out though, and the rear is surprisingly
visible for its size.
Oh, and mounting the shifters upside down has significantly increased the
versatility of the bars. I can now rest my hands right up the grips near
the lever clamp, which puts my weight just that little bit more forward
when I want to and settles the handling nicely. I'm going to try out some
ESI chunkys as a next change. It's fun to keep tweaking and dialing in the
ride!