IMHO, you would be better off with a 59cm Clem frameset with your PBH of
90.5cm. For me, last fall, I sold mine, because it was too darn large for
me to handle with a PBH of 80.1cm. I, in turn, bought a 52cm Clem. It is
truly more of an enjoyable handling bicycle compared the the 59cm with my
long torso and short limbs.

Kim Hetzel.