Hi all, doing some cleaning and have accumulated the usual odds and ends.
All will be + shipping via pirateship, happy to do some discounts if you
need more than one thing.

Thanks,

Adam in Chicago

<https://photos.app.goo.gl/Uo4WpwaESAS3qsh67>
PICS <https://photos.app.goo.gl/Uo4WpwaESAS3qsh67>

*Nitto 32F - $80*

*Riv Saddlesack Small - Olive - $60*
this one is pretty beat up, but it's still kicking.

*twofish quick cage - $15*
strap-on bottle cage, little use

*Pari-Moto (650b x 38) - Pair - $30*
light use, but stored for a while

*RH Loup Loup 650/38 - Pair - $20*
WORN, these are more for fitting, testing. Some life in the front and no
holes in either, but the rear is worn down significantly.

*Clipper Triple Crankset,*
*172.5 - $30*
48/36/26
OK shape, but definitely well-used.

*HANDLEBAR SETUP - $125 (bars, levers, cork, stem, stoker nubs)*
Tosco-ish bars by Nitto (via Blue Lug) in BLACK
[55cm width, 7cm rise, 25.4mm clamp]
WITH: Avid levers, cork grips, dia compe stoker nubs, salsa 130mm +25deg
stem

I'm not sure exactly what these are, but they're a nice smaller, bosco-type
bar with a bit less rise. I love this setup and was kind of waiting for a
bike to materialize around it, but if someone thinks this will work, I'm
happy to sell. I don't know how easy it is to remove the grips, so I want
to keep this as a package deal. I can take more measurements, pics if
someone thinks this might be useful for them.

*---happy to add either item below to another package, but probably not
worth shipping solo*

*Microshift R9 Triple FD, braze-on - $10*

*Wald 137, black - $10*
some scuffs, marks, scrapes