I use a Sora FD-R3030b to shift a Sugino AT triple and it works fine.  The
Sora is designed for a 45mm front chain line so it should work you Silver
crank.  I paid $27.99 for the Sora, so it's not much to pay for trying it.

RBW states the Microshift FDs they sell ("skeleton key'??) works with Siver
triples.  You can find it at Universal Cycles cheaper than the $34 RBW
wants.

John Hawrylak
Woodstown NJ