The Tange adjustable bottom bracket Riv sells was too much tempatation for
me. Wanted to install it on my Hillborne. Love the look, the feel and I
like to experiment so this was right up my alley. Unfortunately the 118
spindle was a little too wide. No way to get a replacement spindle from Riv
or other sources I've checked. I will likely put this up for sale and buy
another one but with a shorter spindle.

Best,
Rich in ATL