Believe it or not(get a life, Ryan) - I couldn't find seat post diameter
anywhere on SH specs on the RBW site or in any of the newsletter specs for
later iterations of this frame...but as a counter-example for Johnny Alien,
I do remember Leah's quest for a nicer long-setback post for her
Platypus(lugged frame) limited her options somewhat because it  took a
26.8; RBW lists this. And I think the Roaduno (lugged) is also 26.8. The
Roadeo does list 27.2 as the seatpost size as does Homer
Hilsen.But....bupkis for the Sam unless the frame brochure they put out
from time to time lists it somewhere.

All that being said, easiest way to find out is to give RBW HQ a call