Photos at http://picasaweb.google.com/BERTIN753/ForSale#

Prices INCLUDE shipping in CONUS.

1. Ostrich, very little used and very good *except* (a) I cut off the
plastic loops for the strap and (b) there is a bit of superficial -- ie,
does not affect the integrity of the seam -- on the rear right binding.
Comes with VO stem mount decaleur (the stem mounting part not shown, but cut
for my particular Sam Hill) as well as another decaleur part which is meant
for another bar support -- you can see it in the photo. $80 shipped.

2. Technomic, non-deluxe, 10 cm, $35 shipped.

3. That Mac iBook G4 (1.33. 1.25, 60, wireless, ethernet, 2 USB, DVD/CD
burner, Office Pro 2004 with updates, Virtual PC (not installed)), neoprene
case, $250 shipped.

--
Patrick Moore
Albuquerque, NM